[SIPForum-discussion] Reg: Small doubt in SIP message..

tester voip tester.voip1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:40:01 UTC 2011

If you mean to say that the intruder will add an extra From header, then the
proxy will reply with 400 bad request.Although the proxy doesnt really care
bout msg contents, it cares bout the syntax.So it,ll send the above
response.If the intruder adds the value after it is passed from proxy, then
UAS sends the response.