[SIPForum-discussion] Loose routing over strict routing

Amit Ranjan Sahu amitranjansahu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:47:46 UTC 2011

Yes loose routing has lots of advantage over strict routing . As in
strict routing you are forcing a set of proxies . In loose routing you
have flexibility to deliver the request more efficiently . Also using
loose routing you can implement services like call forwarding ,
forking etc which is not possible with strict . also roaming scenario
is not possible in strict routing.

Thanks

Amit Ranjan Sahu