[SIPForum-discussion] Loose routing over strict routing

tester voip tester.voip1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:22:14 UTC 2011

Thanx all for your inputs.
But thats was not what I intended to know.
What I want to know is why is the loose routing used and what is its
significance.
Was there any disadvantage in strict routing and advantage in loose routing?
As abinash points out loose routers dont ask the subsequent msgs to pass
through it always and there by minimising the congestion.
But is there any other advantage or disadvantage of loose and strict routing
respectively.