[SIPForum-discussion] Huawei R4GMSC sip connectivity with Avaya Contact Center

Mudassar mudassar.muzaffar mudassar.muzaffar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 07:06:47 UTC 2011

Hi

We are planning to connect Huawei GSM R4GMSCs to avaya contact center
using SIP, the interconnecting device will be acme packet sbc and
avaya session managers. The primary reason of doing so is that we want
to eliminate TDM PRIs between MSC and call center and convert to SIP.
Can someone provide any related cases / details.

Regards
Mudassar Muzaffar

On 1/8/11, t8amab00 at students.oamk.fi <t8amab00 at students.oamk.fi> wrote:
> Session management is a critical issue when large volume of data needs
> to transmit in real-time.   SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) is
> built up HTTP, so its session management is not sufficient for this
> type of applications due to its duration management and overhead. SIP
> (Session Initiation Protocol) is well-known for flexibility in session
> management. So, how can I choose the way to integrate SOAP and SIP
> which allows SOAP to rely on SIP for session management and
> communication. In other word, how can I use both SOAP and SIP in same
> network, and is it possible to built a small network with some laptops
> and desktops and two mobile phones in classroom to demonstrate it.
> what kind of applications (software) do I need.
>
> I really appreciate your help very much. Thank you a lot.

Sent from my mobile device