[SIPForum-discussion] : Voice call considered as video

Kashif Husain kashifhusain29 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:20:26 UTC 2011

>"Either party B might have removed the complete video param in SDP or
m=video 0 RTP/AVP"

Party B has to reject the video offer if it doesn't support video it cannot
remove the video m=line, this will violate offer/Answer model.
RFC 3264
"For each "m=" line in the offer, there MUST be a corresponding "m=" line
in the answer. The answer MUST contain exactly the same number
of "m=" lines as the offer."

Thanks,
-kashif

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Mithilesh kumar <kumar.mithilesh at gmail.com