[SIPForum-discussion] Windows 7

Pierre LaFond pierre.lafond at 5linx.com
Fri Dec 9 20:30:00 UTC 2011

On inbound calls with windows 7 PC's only, our agents voice is garbled and many times we have to call the customer back. When we call the customer back, the call is perfect. XP machines are 100% perfect, only windows 7 is a problem.

Note, our agents can hear the callers perfectly, customers have difficulty hearing our agents , 40% of calls.

(So on an inbound call, the outbound voice only sounds garbled on 40% of all calls)

Is there something that Window's 7 does differently than XP?

We use Cosmocom, a call center solution with Plantronics USB headsets.

Thanks for any help..