[SIPForum-discussion] udptl as Media Protocol in SDP

Maciej Wasiel Maciej.Wasiel at dialogic.com
Fri Aug 19 00:45:24 UTC 2011

Hi,
I don't know of anyone that supports T.38 over RTP. RTP was added to the t.38 spec to support security. Redundancy and FEC are already supported by UDPTL.
Thanks,

Maciej Wasiel
Software Engineer, Dialogic Research Inc | Address: 15 Crawford Street, Needham, MA 02494 | Phone: (781) 433 9771 | Mobile: (508) 740-2641 | Fax: (781) 433 9255