[SIPForum-discussion] SIP over TCP

Raghul Prasanna raghul82 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 07:40:21 UTC 2011

HI Mehmet,
 What if the TCP socket times out, I believe there is a timer for TCP connection as well, I mean sometimes I have seen TCP connection sending RST message which resets the connection, do you think configuring the SIP UA behind NAT to send SIP options regularly would solve this?
Set the SIP options interval less than the TCP socket time out interval?
raghul