[SIPForum-discussion] Call Ramp UP test plan

Corcione, John john.corcione at hrblock.com
Tue Apr 19 21:16:04 UTC 2011

Sorry forgot the subject

From: Corcione, John
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:15 PM
To: discussion at sipforum.org

Hello

Having some issue with trying to set up the proper ramp up rate cps to our platform, does anyone have documented example(s) of test plans which takes into consideration rate limiting by the sbc. We seem to be hitting rate limits when we generate calls from our boxes and will get copious amounts of unexpected errors and 486 bz's. The rate limiting is set to 9 CPS.  We may be having issues with call arrivals as well.

Thanks
John Corcione