[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Trunk Group E1s - Blocked -- Blocked Neurons in ANN

Rohan Sarker rohansarker1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 02:08:05 UTC 2010

There is one correction to the modeling thory is that blocked neurons /
blocked E1s concept is for SIP - TDM Interface in the network. I am not very
sure to impleent blocked / active neurons concept for SIP where BW plays the
transmission criterion and not the size & capacity of time slot

AI is used for prediction of any behavior / output of any process.

Regards
Rohan Sarker
IBM Pune & IBM Kolkata & IBM Bangalore
Tel:+919903051236