[SIPForum-discussion] Finite Element Analysis for a collection of SIP Trunk Groups for a GMSC

Rohan Sarker rohansarker1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 04:19:55 UTC 2010

To make you feel a bit comfortable, the testing strategy is each Test Case
Executed generates a Force which can be represented by a Proposal, Proposal
Acknowledgement (Opp Direction) or a Rejection (Opp Direction) or in
Financial Terms as Credit or Debit. Hope that makes some sense for doing
FEA....In IT we sometimes call it as an onsite clap or an onsite slap....

Regards
Rohan Sarker
IBM Pune & IBM Kolkata & IBM Bangalore
Tel:+919903051236