[SIPForum-discussion] calling SIP Methods like INVITE, ACK........

Rohan Sarker rohansarker1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 05:13:02 UTC 2010

I would like to know what SDLC Methodology you are using (Agile, Scrum, V&V,
Waterfall, Iterative, etc)..Also are you using BDD [Behavior Driven
Development] for writing Quality SIP Code?
If you are from Telecom background, then I am most unfortunate to tell you
that Telecom companies in India are horrible in software methodologies and
you will just fall in troubled water if you start writing code in that
background....

Please dont mind if I am too boring.........

Regards
Rohan Sarker
IBM Pune & IBM Kolkata & IBM Bangalore
Tel:+919903051236