[SIPForum-discussion] calling SIP Methods like INVITE, ACK........

andre heller andre.heller1 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 20 14:30:31 UTC 2010

Hi,
right now I am reading about SIP and doing some research of how it works. It fascinated me and I started to write some simple text based SIP message for making a simple sip client to work. For this how can I include and call the SIP methods like INVITE, ACK, OPTION, BYE and so on. I am planning to write it on TCP IP stack. Pardon if my question is too abstract. But I am here to learn a lot from you guys!
Regards,
Andre
--
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome