[SIPForum-discussion] Call Processing Language ( CPL )

mahee max mahee2006 at sify.com
Wed Sep 15 12:21:19 UTC 2010

Hi Nitin,
I am really thankful for both of your suggestions, one for how to post and
another for replying to my post regarding SIP. I also really felt bad,
insulted and was really down after reading to somebody's harsh and mean
reply to my post. As I have already mentioned I am new to this field and to
forums as well. So may be I need some time to get used to this style of
posting. Finally with your  words I am quite relieved now. Also your advice
of how I can proceed has given me a new hope of how I can proceed from here
now.
Thank you one more time for your valuable information.
Kind Regards,
Mahesh.