[SIPForum-discussion] 180 Ringing not generated

Rohan Sarker rohansarker1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:05:00 UTC 2010

Some SIP networks use MVC [Model -- View -- Controller] Frameworks for
interfacing SIP Calls. I just suspect that failure in nodes of higher
order MVC such as MVC-70 can be the cause of failure in Response in
SIP.

A few days ago, I received a call from an experienced Pakistani
Businessman who is working in Saudi Arabia- Korea for connectivity to
Pakistan and is facing VOIP-SIP Registration problem in SIP because of
higher order MVC failure. MVC is just a connector cable used for
networking in the Hardware Model.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Rohan Sarker