[SIPForum-discussion] SIPp configuration procedure for making 50 simultaneous calls

Ruben Roque decruzreuben at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 04:57:35 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Good afternoon,

I wanted someone to help me configure SIPp performance testing tool.

Working sceanrio:
1)Assume the UAC and UAS are running on the same host PC.
2)Assume I have added about 100 users in the IPPBX(SIP proxy server)
starting from 1000 to 1100.
3)I want simultaneous calls going on starting from user 1000 calling user
---> 1050  and the last call will be between user 1049 and ---> user 1100 .
So basically there should be 50 active simultaneous calls.
4)Do i need to configure these users separately in an XML file so that SIPp
knows which user should call other user as mapped and mentioned in step 3.

So basically once we complete these above tests we can verify if the SIP
proxy server can handle 50 simultaneous INVITE requests.

Kindly get back to me if any clarifications are required.

Any procedure docs of SIPp testing in your LAB, could be of help.

Thanks,
Reuben