[SIPForum-discussion] c-seq value in SIP call

Ronald del Rosario rrosario at five9.com
Fri Oct 29 17:36:16 UTC 2010

The best book I can recommend is Rogelio Martinez Perea's "Internet
Multimedia Communications Using SIP" because it has sample codes and
covers SIP and RTP topics from the ground up.

http://astore.amazon.com/packe08-20/detail/0123743001

(I am a VoIP Engineer for a pioneer SaaS company in the Bay Area, this
book has been my reference ever since)

Hope this helps,

Ron