[SIPForum-discussion] Mitel's MINET protocol to SIP protocolconversion ?

Badri Narayanan rbadri24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:01:24 UTC 2010

Hi Steve,

I am sorry i have not been very clear. I am not having any Mitel phones with
me for which i need configuration changes.

I am trying to see if there is some software utility or some tool that can
actually convert MiNET protocol messages to SIP protocol messages.
Because Minet is proprietary to Mitel i wasn't sure if anyone else apart
from Mitel could actually do it !

Thanks,
Badri.