[SIPForum-discussion] low ALOC (ACD) on protocol conversion

Ehsan-Pars ehsan at parscarrier.com
Thu Nov 18 15:13:44 UTC 2010

Hi Dilip,

Our Customers are VOIP Wholesales providers that are sending calls to our
SSW (MVTS II) , then we route them to our vendors that most of them have
VOIP GW s (Quintum Tenors , CISCO call manager ).

Most of our customers send calls in H.323 and as our vendors GWs are H.323
too ,so there is no signaling conversion , but for some of our customers
that are sending calls in SIP we have to convert them to H.323 then route to
our vendors GW`s.

BR,

Ehsan