[SIPForum-discussion] Cancel transaction

Vijay Tiwari vijay11tiwari at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:53:14 UTC 2010

Hello Dileep

If you go though the definition of transaction the you able to understand
with request is past of transaction and which one not.

definition says

"A transaction is a sequence of SIP messages exchanged between SIP network
elements. A transaction consists of one request and all responses to that
request. That includes zero or more provisional responses and one or more
final responses (remember that an INVITE might be answered by more than one
final response when a proxy server forks the request)."

Thanks

vijay