[SIPForum-discussion] SIP dispatcher response Unsupported Media Type to Xlite

asraf arifin asraf.arifin78 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:38:54 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I'm now developing a SIP application on using JSR180.

In my application, I open server connection in shared mode as follows:
sip:*;type="application/<app_subtype>

This is because on Nokia, open server connection in dedicated mode is not
supported like 'sip:' or 'sip:5061'

When opening server connection in shared mode,The incoming request is routed
based on following information:1. Accept-Contact header 2. Reject-Contact
header 3. SDP.

Because of no Accept-Contact header does not present during call from Xlite
or Express Talk to my application (using JSR180),SipConnectionNotifier does
not route the incoming request to our application but it response 415
Unsupported Media Type to Xlite.

Hopefully someone can help me in solving this problem.

I'm very-very appreciate anyone who can help me.

thank you.