[SIPForum-discussion] Call with a Invite after 200OK

Jyoti Parija JParija at veraznet.com
Thu May 13 18:18:06 UTC 2010

Vijay,

I am just referring to why the 2nd re-invite was sent not the failure reason. There can be several reasons for failure depending on the UAS type, state and behavior.

Jyoti

Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:59 AM
To: Jyoti Parija
Cc: Zuñiga, Guillermo; discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Call with a Invite after 200OK

Hello Jyoti

That is not the problem because if this the case then UAS will send 488 not acceptable here error code not 500 server internal error

thanks
vijay

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Jyoti Parija <JParija at veraznet.com<mailto:JParija at veraznet.com>> wrote:
The other INVITE is a Re-INVITE sent with different SDP, in this case the Re-INVITE has only CODEC G729 & maxptime value 20 but it was 10 in the initial INVITE.

Hope this will help.

Regards,
Jyoti

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org<mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org> [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org<mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org>] On Behalf Of Zuñiga, Guillermo
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:23 AM
To: discussion at sipforum.org<mailto:discussion at sipforum.org>
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Call with a Invite after 200OK

Hi Fellows.

I have a situation with a specific call peer to peer.
I am seeing that after the call is completed with 200Ok I am sending back another Invite with SDP and after that
The end-peer is sending me a 500 Server Internal Error.
If someone could help me to detect what could be causing that I have to send another Invite if the call is already completed?

I am attaching a sniffer call, with the scenarios.

Thanks a lot for your help

--
They can because they think they can.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20100513/00374ee3/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list