[SIPForum-discussion] Call with a Invite after 200OK

Zuñiga, Guillermo Guillermo.Zuniga at cwpanama.com
Wed May 12 14:22:57 UTC 2010

Hi Fellows.

I have a situation with a specific call peer to peer.
I am seeing that after the call is completed with 200Ok I am sending back another Invite with SDP and after that
The end-peer is sending me a 500 Server Internal Error.
If someone could help me to detect what could be causing that I have to send another Invite if the call is already completed?

I am attaching a sniffer call, with the scenarios.

Thanks a lot for your help