[SIPForum-discussion] Newbie

Nagendrababu Maseedu Nagendra.Babu.Maseedu at convergys.com
Tue Jun 8 04:08:11 UTC 2010

Dear Anup,

You will get a lot of material on the net.

Please visit this site... It gives an introduction to SIP in a simple way.
http://web.uct.ac.za/depts/commnetwork/eee5026/note/eee526-06-640sip_introduction.pdf

You can refer to the Tech-invite site to understand various SIP call flows...
http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-ex3261.html

Once you are comfortable with the basics, you can dive into RFC 3261.

Kind regards,
Nag.