[SIPForum-discussion] Is the Jain Sip Supports Stream MediaRequests from Sip Server

ashu sinha shsinha3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 13:15:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
       Thanks for your reply.
Stream Manager is not for streaming purpose.

It is a part of Genesys, which can be used to play music on dialing or
putting on Hold a call. It sends the requests and receives the requests and
behave in a same way as SIP Server behaves as far as I know.And, even I
don't want to stream the media.

I have posted 1 more Question related to this in a more clear way with flow
steps.

Sorry if the way I asked this Question was wrong.