[SIPForum-discussion] IMS Core & IMS Client

shaikh. bashaa shaikh.bashaa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:52:14 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I am too unable to understand about the IMS Core & IMS client features, I
could not access and open the website http://ictbackyard.com also on my pc.
I don't know why? Can any one help me by giving the exact feature and
benefit of this IMS Core & IMS Client?

Can we use it for voice call continuity integrating it with SIP Server?

Secondly, I am using a sip service xyz, and I want to see the CDR's on my
website instead of xyz website? What do I need for this and how can I
implement it? Early response in this regard would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance. Regards,