[SIPForum-discussion] Failure Codes Document

SARKER, ROHAN (ROHAN) rohan.sarker at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jan 22 04:10:04 UTC 2010

I want to know if there is any document in SIPFORUM for a document having all the failure codes list, such as 487--> Temporarily unavailable, 480 --> Temporarily Unavailable, etc with full description on the status of User Agent, Proxy Server, Subscriber A, Subscriber B

Previously, I received a very good document on SIP Processor load analysis from team mates

I hope.... this time also I will not be disappointed.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Rohan Sarker

Deputy Manager

Alcatel-Lucent