[SIPForum-discussion] Query for Time T4

Sumeet Bhardwaj sumeet_bhardwaj at persistent.co.in
Tue Jan 12 07:21:36 UTC 2010

Hello,

It doesn't necessary that it will receive 481 for that. ACK is to acknowledge the response and if it receives ACK after moving to terminated state, it should ignore the ACK. Sending 481 for that ACK will be unnecessary response for that ACK. 481 is generally use to send when matching transaction is not found for termination.

Thanks
-Sumeet