[SIPForum-discussion] Blank Calls in SIP Trunking in ZTE ZXC10& Huawei MSOFTX3000 Soft Switches

Medve, Steve smedve at redcom.com
Mon Jan 11 18:04:04 UTC 2010

I responded based upon a previous answer given in regards to VoIP and
dealings in India. As far as any other non hosted VoIP in India I
haven't heard if it's allowed at this time or not but again any VoIP
toll bypass product would be strictly forbidden.

Unless better sense has prevailed of late,  the Indian Government
forbids the use of SIP Trunking for toll bypass.

In other words, you cant have it! Like many things in India, it is
BANNED ( Stalinist central control policies in action).

Steven A. Medve

REDCOM Laboratories, Inc.
One Redcom Center
Victor, NY 14564-0995