[SIPForum-discussion] ASR Analysis for SIP Trunk Group --- Different SIP TG

Vijay Tiwari vijay11tiwari at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 04:46:24 UTC 2010

Hello Rohan

could you please send the  ethereal  trace for call when are u getting 487
request terminating.

this error code generally come when UAC sending the cancel request. there
are many reason for that.

1. your proxy or server not able to process the call
2. UAC wait for longer to get the response of the request
3. etc

if you send the ethereal trace then we are able to better answer for your
error.

Thanks
vijay

They can because they think they can.