[SIPForum-discussion] Bye responce

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 03:28:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

Let me give some more info on the query asked;

1. As asked by Vijay the proxy is stateful, and has record route header and
is without b2bua.
2. Debjit has said it quiet right and the senario looks like below;

The  A (SIP) and B (PSTN - station or MS) are connected and call has matured
there is media flow ,but the  B
gets disconnected due to network problem,now the B is a pstn point, wherein
he
gets disconnected due to intermitent n/w problem at the provider/carrier
hop.(or could be the drop in wireless connectivity of MS)
Now how the signaling will work as the timers are set on the proxy ,will
there be a bye to complete the transaction,
or something else which will take account of it.

Regards
Sam