[SIPForum-discussion] outgoing phone number

Ashoke Kumar Ghosh ashoke.k.ghosh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:11:43 UTC 2010

I do agree with you.

TF numbers are not actual routable numbers. They must be translated to a
routable number. They can be used to terminate calls to multiple numbers
depending on various conditions.

When call is originated from that number, the subscriber no should be used
to pass the calling line identity.

Regards..

Ashoke Ghosh