[SIPForum-discussion] outgoing phone number

Rob Maxwell maxwell.robert at tx.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 14:50:52 UTC 2010

One thing I'd like to point out.  Toll Free numbers are not, in my experience, ever given out as subscriber numbers.

A user with a subscriber number can get an 800 number for business, personal use, etc...

The PSTN will normally translate that 800 number to the subscriber  number.

What I've seen for 800 service is the request-uri contains the translated number and the To:  field will contain the 800 number.

Is this not the case for you?