[SIPForum-discussion] BroadSoft Client Behind a NAT

Zuñiga, Guillermo Guillermo.Zuniga at cwpanama.com
Mon Aug 2 14:13:52 UTC 2010

HI Fellows.
I have the following issue:
I have some Broadsoft-Clients behind a NAT and a Firewall, and sometimes one of the customer can't make calls.
In this case my SBC-Acme is sending 403-Forbidden when the call fail.
Seeing into the traces I can see in the failed call that the uri-host in the contact header is the Private IP and
Not the Public IP,

Have you any idea why this could be happened? Could be this the cause of getting  403 from the Acme?
Any suggestion for the customer site?

Thanks a lot for your helps.
Attach both traces of the calls.