[SIPForum-discussion] SDP in SIP

sunilkumar.verma at wipro.com sunilkumar.verma at wipro.com
Fri Apr 23 13:58:13 UTC 2010

You need to have RTP port and codec profile for your system.
Please note that  audio device installed in your system will be running
perticular codec for encoding and decoding the audio.
G711 and G723 are quite common encoding mechanism.
Please note that Codec specified in SDP are standard list and the codec
supported in you Audio device will be one among them.

Regards
Sunil Verma
ESN: 877-5050
Ph: +919731245000