[SIPForum-discussion] No Bye Message Generated By the PBX.

Ranjith Kumar feddy006 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:13:12 UTC 2009

Hi Matt,

There is no Authorization involved in this case no challanges for the Bye it
is just that there is never a Bye that is generated by the PBX.  The session
is completly established as we could see the ACK for the 200 OK with SDP.
But when the User in the PBX wishes to terminate the call there is no Bye
Generated and th calls hangs in the system.

I would check the PBX any way. If you would wish i would send you the traces
that were captured.

Regards,
Randy

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Matt Vlasach <matt.vlasach at pacificswell.com