[SIPForum-discussion] Help needed on finding a SIP PBX

Sriram Subramanian sriram.ngn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:33:04 UTC 2009

Hello All,
             I am in urgent need to get a SIP PBX in which there is a
capability to activate the provisioned features supplementary features like
CFU,CFNR,CW etc whenever there is a VSC(Virtual Service Code using key press
in the Phone)  pressed in the END POINT.It would be really helpful if anyone
can suggest me any sip server which has this capability .

To be more clear i can quote an example

I have a user A configured in a sip PBX/Server with CFB provisioned in it
.When the user presses a VSC like *70 then an INVITE is sent to the server
and the feature gets activated.

Please respond ASAP as it is an urgent requirement for me,

Regards,
Sriram