[SIPForum-discussion] Reg Refresh Register and De-register

Sriram Subramanian sriram.ngn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:33:14 UTC 2009

Hi All,
         Thanks for the replies.So can we conclude  that it is
implementatoin specific and has two ways to go about it and it is not
mandatory to have same call-id for a deregister request??

1)Same call-id for register requests from the UA untill it goes down
2)Diff call-id for a De-register with expires 0 and contact * and this
should be treated as a new register request by the registrar.

Wrt to point 2 i have a query as to if a de-register is challenged how is it
possible??.

Keep your inputs flowing

Regards,
Sriram