[SIPForum-discussion] Unable to agree on media Stream on SJ phone

Nitin Kapoor nitinkapoorr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:11:20 UTC 2009

Hello Chinmaya,

Most USB phones are plain USB Audio devices - no DSPs for encoding/decoding
the compressed media, so the USB phone should pose no problems.

If SJPhone says it's unable to agree on a media stream, that's almost
certainly what's happening. What device is the other party using - or are
they using one of our PSTN access numbers?

Also could you please check the the provisioning of your account.Because i
had the same issue few months back and then i had to check the provisioning
to make that resolve.

Thanks,
Nitin Kapoor