[SIPForum-discussion] Wrong Re-invite

Ranjith Kumar feddy006 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:18:38 UTC 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for your response.  This is not a Fax call.  This is a Voice Call and
after few seconds the Re-invite is sent and the voice CAll is converted into
a Fax call.  So no voice is passed after the Reinvite (t38 ) and 200 OK is
exchanged.  So the End users think that the call is dropped.

Regards,
Randy