[SIPForum-discussion] offer/answer test cases

Đani Vladislavić dvladisl at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 08:23:40 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Please help regarding these two test cases. What should my UAC do in this situations? These events occur within the same dialog. Presently, UAC ignores SDP in first case and in the second terminates the call by sending BYE. For the second TC, if the SDP answer was the same in 183 and 200 for INVITE it would accept the call.

TC1:
UAC=>UAS INVITE (SDP_OFFER)
UAS=>UAC 183(SDP_ANSWER1)
UAC=>UAS PRACK