[SIPForum-discussion] "100 REL" vs "100 rel"

nitin kapoor nitinkapoorr at gmail.com
Sat May 30 02:21:01 UTC 2009

Hello Chesser,

There is no OPTION Tag with the name of 100REL, there is only OPTION Tag
with the name of "*100rel*" and we are using this option tag is for
reliability of provisional responses.  When present in a Supported header,
it indicates that the UA can send or receive reliable provisional
the UAS MUST send all provisional responses reliably.When present in a
Require header in a reliable provisional response, it indicates that the
response is to be sent reliably.

Please refer to rfc 3261 and 3262 for more info.

Thanks,
Nitin Kapoor
General Telecom