[SIPForum-discussion] "100 REL" vs "100 rel"

Garron, James jgarron at sonusnet.com
Fri May 29 18:37:16 UTC 2009

Per RFC3262 it is 100rel not 100REL.

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org
[mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of chesser domingo
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:06 PM
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] "100 REL" vs "100 rel"

Hello to everybody...

Kindly help me with the difference between "100 REL" and "100 rel".

We have a ZTE ZXSS SS1a/b soft switch and a SIP trunk interconnection
with a Nortel CS1000 PBX. On the SUPPORTED header of the Invite from
ZTE, it places "100 REL". On the other hand, the supported header from
the Nortel CS1000 indicates a "100 rel". IS there a chance that the ZTE
soft switch does not accept the "100 rel" from the Nortel PBX?

Kind Regards,

Chesser Domingo