[SIPForum-discussion] Passing several 2xx responses to servertransaction

Yevgen Krapiva ykrapiva at gmail.com
Sat May 2 17:31:58 UTC 2009

Thanks for reply.
But actually, I was asking about how to send more than one 2xx
response over single
invite server transaction ? The diagram of INVITE server transaction
shows that once you sent 2XX response, the transaction goes into
terminated state.
This means, as I understand, that if I (proxy) need to say UAC that
there is another one 2XX response, I need to send this one
statelessly, beacuse initial server transaction is already terminated.

Am I right ?