[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Programming guide

Rakesh V vrakesh.techie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 05:13:55 UTC 2009

And one more thing is that,i'm working in netbeans ide . Even though i
deleted all the class files and jars and rebuild the Application, the new
system.out.println statements that i have placed in the Application are not
getting printed and also the error stack still point out to the old line
numbers only . I mean some how my changes are not getting picked up .

Thanks