[SIPForum-discussion] Domain IP is same in TO & FROM header field.

nitin kapoor nitinkapoorr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:29:50 UTC 2009

Hello Friends,

I am facing the problem where i can see that when my UAC is sending the
initial invite to my server(B2BUA), TO & FROM header field is correct but
when my B2BUA is forwarding the same invite to next hop(termination end)
then TO & FROM header field domain ip/name is different. I am not sure it is
possible or not.

*TO & FROM in the intial invite.*
From: <sip:6782617979@*72.46.253.61*
:5060>;tag=ea1a59c8-3dfd2e48-13c4-5506-22ae0b-3e082bb5-22ae0b