[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding SIP supporting VOIP clients running on windows vista

INDRAJEET KURANKAR indrajeet_1125 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 18 09:33:49 UTC 2009

Hello All

I am using Yate1.3 and i installed it on windows vista,I am running 3 different .exe of yate on same vista pc, & the account setting for all three i am storing in 3 different folders,& my SIP server is on other PC which has XP operating system,.
The problem i am facing is as i am running 3 different yate .exes the SIP server is registering only one .exe which is executed first & the other two are not getting registered.

But if i run the yate1.3 .exe's on XP  the SIP server is registering all the .exes.

Can anyone know why it is so?

Regards
Indrajeet

      ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com