[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Load testing tool

XIAO Xiaohong Xiaohong.Xiao at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Wed Jun 17 00:59:46 UTC 2009

SIPp

________________________________

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of Deb, Nihar Ranjan
Sent: 2009年6月16日 23:57
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP Load testing tool

Hi All,

   I need to traffic test a SIP based application. For that I need to configure the testing tool so that

1. It can send INVITE packets at a regular interval

2. It can send DTMF at a regular interval to the application as I will configure

3. It will send BYE after completion of one cycle

4. It should be able to run this kinds of more than 80 - 90 cycles same time.

   Can anyone please suggest me any SIP load testing tool like this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
   Nihar Deb