[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Load testing tool

Deb, Nihar Ranjan nihar.deb at planet1world.com
Tue Jun 16 15:56:59 UTC 2009

Hi All,

   I need to traffic test a SIP based application. For that I need to configure the testing tool so that

1. It can send INVITE packets at a regular interval

2. It can send DTMF at a regular interval to the application as I will configure

3. It will send BYE after completion of one cycle

4. It should be able to run this kinds of more than 80 - 90 cycles same time.

   Can anyone please suggest me any SIP load testing tool like this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
   Nihar Deb