[SIPForum-discussion] Offer_answer issue

SINGH ANURAG Anurag.Singh at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jun 1 13:02:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the input Tomasz.

If I understood well than I hope you are saying that  the UA1 should
send Offer with 8 in media line,

now suppose 200OK still has multiple codec (like 18 8) in answer ...

So my question is that does it seem correct to send INVITE always.

as it could be a unlimited exchange of messages

Your opinion please

Regards

Anurag